New England Sports Camps-SOCCER OVERNIGHT CAMP Ages 8-13 Boys & Girls
SOCCER OVERNIGHT CAMP Ages 8-13 Boys & Girls
Sunday, July 9-Friday, July 14, 2017
Please visit the website for full information
Coach Forsyth and his staff will provide instructions in the following areas:
- Technical Training – This program will follow a vigorous curriculum that maximizes ball manipulation in a high energetic and creative environment. The training is station all ball related and focuses purely on the individual, which is designed to enhance the players: Shooting skills; Various Ranges of Passing Techniques; Various Ball control skills; Ball manipulation and dribbling skills.
- Skills 11 – The GPS Skills 11 program will focus on 1v1 attacking moves taken from some of the best players in the world. The program will focus on ball mastery and encourage our players to be confident in trying to execute a variety of 1v1 moves in both non-pressure, 1v1 situations and small sided games.
- SAQ Training – Speed, Agility and Quickness. This type of training will focus on and enhance the players;
- Speed agility and quickness; Balance and Co-ordination
- World Cup Scrimmages – Players will play in their favorite teams from across the world and compete in GPS’S very own world cup tournament. Teams will play in competitive scrimmages against one another throughout the week and we will find out which country has won the GPS’S World Cup Tournament on the last day of camp!
- Trivia games and other evening soccer on field contests
All meals provided
Please visit the link for a short video of the camp
Campers receive high quality instruction in their sport from caring and skilled coaches, giving them a unique opportunity to expand their skills and improve their game. Staying overnight provides campers the opportunity to receive more individualized coaching in their sport, enjoy more traditional camp experiences and build strong relationships with teammates and build lasting friendships with peers who share their love of their sport.
Campers will enjoy our beautiful 32–acre facility located on the shores of McGrath Pond. Paddle Boarding, Canoeing, Archery, Swimming, Climbing Wall, Many High and Low Ropes Course Elements all complement the sports training. As campers learn best from a well-rounded and varied experience your child will not only receive skills in his or her sport, but will have recreation time to learn a new activity, build camaraderie, and play in the lake!
Website: Click here for website
The Fine Print
Face value of deal voucher must be used at time of visit.
No cash value.
Voucher can only be used for the dates and ages listed on the voucher
New England Sports Camps
126 North Street
Waterville, Maine 04901