New England Sports Camps-BASEBALL OVERNIGHT CAMP Ages 7-10 Boys
BASEBALL OVERNIGHT CAMP Ages 7-10 Boys
Wednesday, July 5-Friday, July 7, 2017
Coach Plourde and his staff will provide instructions in the following areas:
- Proper defensive fielding fundamentals
- Base coverage for all positions
- Situational defense such as double plays, rundowns, holding runners on the bases, and getting the lead runner out
- Base running, stealing, tagging up, pass balls, aggressive leads, sliding techniques, dive backs
- Offensive skills using proper form at hitting stations and bunting
- Catching and pitching fundamentals
- Baseball skills competitions
- Trivia games and other contests
All meals provided
Please visit the link for a short video of the camp
Campers receive high quality instruction in their sport from caring and skilled coaches, giving them a unique opportunity to expand their skills and improve their game. Staying overnight provides campers the opportunity to receive more individualized coaching in their sport, enjoy more traditional camp experiences and build strong relationships with teammates and build lasting friendships with peers who share their love of their sport.
Campers will enjoy our beautiful 32–acre facility located on the shores of McGrath Pond. Paddle Boarding, Canoeing, Archery, Swimming, Climbing Wall, Many High and Low Ropes Course Elements all complement the sports training. As campers learn best from a well-rounded and varied experience your child will not only receive skills in his or her sport, but will have recreation time to learn a new activity, build camaraderie, and play in the lake!
Website: Click here for website
The Fine Print
Face value of deal voucher must be used at time of visit.
No cash value.
Voucher can only be used for the dates and ages listed on the voucher.
ONLY AVAILABLE JULY 5-JULY 7TH.
New England Sports Camps
126 North Street
Waterville, Maine 04901